Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to 1731 Twenty!

hello neighbors - because we are all busy, but still need to communicate, i thought we should try a blog site to keep in touch.

2 comments:

DC Gold said...

Great idea... I think we had something similar before, but it didn't go very far.
Hopefully everyone will use it this time.

There are always questions that general posts on here can answer...

Like... When does the heat come on?

I'll put up a post about the roof & brick point-up, etc. when I have more time...

=) Bill

TrishsWishs said...

Thanks Bill. Yes, I created a Yahoo group a couple of years ago but it didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Please create a post about the roof/brick point up. I'll shoot an email to kwame about the heat and if he responds, i'll put create a post to let people know. it's probably just a matter of us asking them to send the guys to turn it on.