
As of recently I have been sharing my unit (# 3) with some unwanted guests. I've seen at least 5 mice at any one time and have caught 3. They seem to enjoy un-shelled peanuts, but since I removed their treats I don't see them as much. I still find them in my traps occasionally (humane traps), but the trauma of having a few climb on/ jump over me when i go into my cabinet has driven me to contact our exterminator.
The technician will be coming out to our building on Friday the 24th for his regular visit, so if anyone else if having a similar problem, please let me know so we can direct him to specific units. I suppose if there are a few of us that are having the same problem, we might as well as ask the technician to come sooner than the 24th to address this specific problem, and he can do his regular visit as scheduled. (I wouldn't mind getting these guys are out of my place ASAP).
Please reply so we can gauge if this is a larger building problem, or if they just really like peanuts.
Thanks.
Anyone want to lend me a cat in the mean time?

No comments:
Post a Comment